Postby queenmah » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:17 pm

In love with a middle aged Muslim man that i after
a few months realize he is not able financially nor
physically able to take care of me . He has 2 wives
that he keeps me a secret as becoming his 3rd
wife but i he says they don't need to know till we
are all together. It's told to them I am helping
out. I am do a lump sum of money soon, Don't want
to think that's all I am here for. What do I do??
queenmah

Re: CONFUSED MUSLIMAH

Postby mdx » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:20 pm

if he is not financially or physically able to care fore you, he is not a man. leave him. the man is to be the maintainer and protector of the woman. it's not the other way around. you would be behaving as the man, and that is a sin.
mdx

Postby a_mohammed » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:49 am

mdx wrote:if he is not financially or physically able to care fore you, he is not a man. leave him. the man is to be the maintainer and protector of the woman. it's not the other way around. you would be behaving as the man, and that is a sin.

arn't you the same man who just said that a companion married a woman when he had nothing?

anyways.
i wouldnt marry a man if he didnt have a job. because it means he isnt even trying.
but i dont need to marry bill gates either. being comfortable would be nice.
a_mohammed

Postby mdx » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:22 pm

"arn't you the same man who just said that a companion married a woman when he had nothing?"

yes, i posted that hadith. confusing isn't it?

@ confused muslimah, there is a very simple solution here. tell him that you will, according to your rights as a woman in islam, keep your money for yourself. but knowing that it is coming to you, you will gracefully waive your mahr. if he dumps you, then you know it was all about the money. if he says that is fine and he would never ask for your money, then it maybe love or he may just be calling your bluff. maybe it's only half a solution?
mdx

Postby a_mohammed » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 am

mdx wrote:"arn't you the same man who just said that a companion married a woman when he had nothing?"

yes, i posted that hadith. confusing isn't it?

@ confused muslimah, there is a very simple solution here. tell him that you will, according to your rights as a woman in islam, keep your money for yourself. but knowing that it is coming to you, you will gracefully waive your mahr. if he dumps you, then you know it was all about the money. if he says that is fine and he would never ask for your money, then it maybe love or he may just be calling your bluff. maybe it's only half a solution?

exactly
u talk ion riddles.
a_mohammed

Postby badtooth » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:28 pm

riddle me this. what is "spreading corruption"? could be almost anything. how is it that the koran says there is no compulsion in religion (2:256). yet there are hadiths where people are put to death for leaving islam. as the "prophet" is quoted as saying, "whoever changes his islamic religion, kill him."

CONFUSED PERSON
badtooth

Return to Relationships, Marriage & Marital Issues